"John Saladino . . . "


"We need space that liberates us from terra firma, allowing our spirits to soar and our imaginations to take flight."
John Saladino

I encourage you to go out (or click through) as soon as possible to purchase his book. It highlights Mr. Saladino's amazing work . . . and features his spectacular home and garden. I was honored to hear his lecture yesterday afternoon at the San Francisco Design Center. He was quite profound, and I may need a few days to process all of the information. Inspiring. Challenging. Breathtaking.

I hope everyone has a great weekend,
tartanscot

Comments

Mrs. Blandings said…
What a treat to hear him speak - I do have this one on my list. Those Kansas City boys know what they are doing. (That dining room is now one of my favorites.)
Saladino's other book - Style - is one I go to frequently for inspiration. How could you not love someone who loves houses as much as he does?
Mary said…
Don't you think Jack may be our generation's Billy Baldwin ? All classic.
I'm envious. Do tell of of the wonderful insight that you gained--that is, when you have processed it all! Saladino is a true talent of our day. Have a wonderful weekend!
Scott Fazzini said…
Scooter, you're so lucky! You get to mingle with all of the great designers!
Julio Muao said…
I love this man's work! Thank you for the tip on his latest book.
I felt honoured to be at the Design Center on Thursday too. Just to listen to John Saladino and have him tell us all about his designs was so inspiring. He was witty and knowledgable. He kindly signed my Style book too ;o) What a treat.
red ticking said…
he is truly amazing... i have seen a home he did here in seattle and it is beyond fabulous...
katiedid said…
One of my design heroes!

Hey! I hope I get to see you this week at our favorite SF store: Gumps!!!
I agree with Katiedid one of the best!
@Katie - Yep. See you tomorrow evening!

Popular Posts