"Sleeping on the Porch . . . "


Greetings and Salutations,

How much do you love this "Sleeping Porch" project by Phoebe Howard ! I can only imagine the restful weekend that I'd have in such a stylish retreat.

" ahhhhh . . . "

such beautiful details. love the mirrored cocktail table.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned. Mine is somewhat jam-packed with great friends, opera rehearsals, trail runs, and a well-needed break from the office.

Also, hop over to "What is James Wearing?" and help James celebrate the 1st anniversary of his wonderful blog.

easing into the weekend,
tartanscot

Comments

That oriental screen and the calming cream! Ohhhh! Phoebe Howard just has "it". Have a great weekend my friend! Gone to visit with James now!
Sandra said…
Hope you have a fabulous weekend. I must attend an outside wedding in the 100% humidity - oh my hair
;-) Love your posts!
Granny - you'll get a huge kick out of James . . . he lives an amazing life.

Prep - hang in there . . . I"m sure it will be a beautiful ceremony.
Zelda said…
Hi. I really like your blog , and your fresh writing ;-) .
will come soon again ,
thanks Zelda!

thanks for stopping by,
tartanscot
That ceiling sculpture (lighting fixture?) in the second picture looks fascinating. Wonderful interior. Pure wooden beams, delightful.
firefly said…
Unfortunately I have that iron bed in a antique black finish. In this photo, it works because it mirrors the arched window... but in my room it's just blah. WHY did I get rid of my four poster bed? I realized too late that it would not have overwhelmed the room. ***This is why professional designers should be consulted before buying or getting rid of major pieces of furniture.***

Popular Posts