"Well-Ordered Love . . . "



Greetings,

For a vast panoply of reasons - I'm in a particularly good mood these days.


Business is rolling along.


My house is finally coming into the 'home stretch' - and I'm really looking forward to being able to entertain again.


So I thought I'd share some of my 'good attitude' and celebrate all those things that make me happy.


So, we're starting a series here at tartanscot . . . "Love Letters."

Be sure to check in often - What will the letter "a" represent? Is "t" going to be for 'tartan' - or maybe something else? Hmmmmm . . . and the always troublesome 'x' will be coming up . . . lol.

"A" is for . . . ,
tartanscot

Comments

Can't wait! Your posts are always intriguing and most importantly...original. Shiree'
You know, I thought you were going to ask us to join you in a game of Words With Friends! (I'm totally addicted, by the way)

As Always An Adventure Awaits! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Deb's mind said…
And what about Q....that should prove challenging as well!! Great idea!!
this is downright scary....I just began a post today of the ABCs of decorating and made a list and am stuck on the troublesome Q. Great minds think alike!!
Ms. Smart said…
nice post. i enjoy typography too.

Popular Posts