"Dinner is Served . . . "

Jane Peak, Ohio
Greetings,

There's nothing quite as meaningful as friends gathered around a table sharing a meal.  It speaks of community.  And fellowship.  And nourishment.  So as much as I love seeing everyone's entries in the contest this year - I'm always especially drawn to images of dining rooms.

And, as always, this year did not disappoint.  Here are some of the last few entries from over the weekend.

Enjoy . . .

Delores Arabian, California 

Suzanne Chan, California 
Carol Beck, Massachusetts 

Wendie McKernan, Wisconsin 

Carolyn Bradford 

Susan Gordon, Canada 

Sharon Griffin, Tennessee 

Sami Butler, South Carolina 

Joseph Long, South Carolina

Lisa McCornack, Illinois 

Sandra McFarland, Maryland 
Cheers,
Scot

Comments

There are few REALLY nice ones in there!
All I will say is I am really glad I am not the judge...all stunning!
Thanks for hosting again. I LOVE seeing all this inspiration.

Popular Posts