"Sunday Runway - Hackett for Fall 2014 . . . "


Greetings,

Let's see if we can get 2014 off to a proper start . . . with a proper Sunday Runway posting . . . why don't we?

Those of you who are regular readers will already know of my deep love for the British collections from Hackett of London.  Jeremy Hackett consistently produces a clever, fresh version of classic English style each season.

For Fall 2014, it's a parade of patterns.  Tweeds.  Plaids.  Windowpanes. And - in what may easily be my favourite - raspberry corduroy.

Take a look - and let me know your favourites . . .







Cheers,
Scot


Comments

Lori said…
Pure elegance, almost makes me wish I was a dude :)
Merlin said…
I just ordered raspberry sneakers...franki
Emily said…
Scot,

I am with you...the raspberry wins! Although the tweeds are terrific too! BTW...got the ornament. Thanks! :)... after all it is award season! XO
Oh how I WISH most men would DRESS!!! These are all fabulous examples of great style.

Popular Posts