"Inspiration Point - Gallery Wall . . . "


Greetings,

After what has been a long break - I'm actually re-discovering my love of Pinterest!  Maybe it's because we're starting to shoot imagery for SMWHome . . . maybe it's because it's a great place to noodle around in the evenings before bed . . . maybe it's just a simple banquet of delightful images to inspire me.

But - I thought I'd share a few of my favourites here . . . and keep this conversation going as well.

I LOVE this bedroom.  I love the colours.  I love the restrained use of pattern (WHO thought I'd ever say THAT!).  And, clearly, I love the artwork.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
A great gallery wall Scot and I love the layering!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
MindingShop said…
I want that blanket...!!
David Fuller
Merlin said…
What IS IT about stripes??? Can't get enough!!! franki
Elizabeth said…
It's a Pendleton blanket - Heroic Chief.

http://www.pendleton-usa.com/product/Home-Blankets/Blankets/JACQUARD-BLANKETS/HEROIC-CHIEF-BLANKET/169529/sc/1694/c/1821/pc/1816.uts
Unknown said…
All it needs is a plaid pillow on the bed!

Popular Posts