"Today in Footwear News . . . "


Greetings,

As y'all most likely know - I have a bit of a shoe fetish.  Seriously. So nothing could be MORE exciting to announce than my new collaboration with Stubbs & Wootton of Palm Beach - a limited edition tartan slipper - the "Baird" - featuring our 100 % wool Baird Tartan from Scot Meacham Wood Home.  

"Two great tastemakers, Scot Meacham Wood and Stubbs & Wootton, 
are thrilled to present Baird, a limited edition handmade Stubbs & Wootton 
slipper in SMW Home's luxurious tartan fabric. Slip on a pair for work, 
cocktails, or a nighttime cup of tea (trust us, you won't ever want to take them off). 
Nab a pair before they're gone! Available for both gentlemen and ladies - 
online at Stubbs & Wootton."


Ok y'all.  The inventory is going fast - as we only produced a limited number of these amazingly chic shoes - so take a moment and shop either men's or women's - and get your holiday party started from the ankles down.

Cheers,
Scot


Comments

quintessence said…
Can't think of s more perfect pairing!! 👏👏👏
Lisa D. said…
Hi Scot,

Congratulations on your collaboration. I love Stubbs & Wooton, but am hesitant to buy from their website, since I live in California, and if I understand their return policy correctly, I can't exchange them if the size I order doesn't fit.

Lisa
Jeannine520 said…
Love those Scott!! Will show my husband tonight. I think he need a pair!!
Karena said…
Scot, Congratulations!! A great collaboration, perfect really!

Best,
Karen
India Hicks Style Ambassador
The Arts by Karena
lindaraxa said…
You then know my friend Percy. We've known each other since we were kids. A perfect match!


Popular Posts